Sunday, December 23, 2012

I AM BACK . LETS START AGAIN IN 2013.

It has been for  quite some time when I last wrote in my blog. My apology to all the blogger out there particularly to those rockers. I believe with the acquisition on my new beautiful toy MBA11, it will foster my interest in writing the blog again. 

May be as a re-ignition so to speak, I would like to share some pictures during my roam ( Wherever I May Roam) in few parts of Europe  that I think worth to share.


This picture was taken during my visit to Hard Rock Cafe London museum. It is actually one of the the attires worn by Slash of Guns & Roses in November Rain music video.

Hard Rock Cafe Amsterdam: the iconic Pantera's Dimebag Darrel fishbone guitar. This is the guitar that produced awesome riff and sound like Cemetery Gates, Walk etc...


Hard Rock Cafe Rome: the legendary Eddie Van Halen's Frankenstein Kramer Guitar. This is the guitar that ruled the world in 80s Golden Years of Hard Rock and Metal. 

Well, hopefully these pictures will give you some nostalgic memories of good old days of rock n roll. 

Wish you all a Happy New Year. Cheers

Play it loud! Mutha


5 comments:

berteromber said...

welcome back bro!

Portdy said...

welcome home. sanitarium

deaf-angel said...

Very nice opportunity to visit these places

RockSportS said...

Thanks. Will keep on sharing an any music and sport news.

gayour said...

rock you like a hurricane again!

mr. eddie van halen gitar!. HUH! bedarah hidung!