Wednesday, July 16, 2008

GUITAR HEROES




Today after having lunch with ROCKSPIDERS , the best metal band in Dubai, I thought of talking about my favorite guitar shredders of all time. As you know that they are a lot of good guitars players in the music scenes and it can be rock , pop, new age , etc guitar players. But I more interested in rock guitar players like Steve Vai, Pettuci, Yngwie Malmsteens, Ritchie Blackmore, Doug Aldrige, Zakk Wylde, Jake E. Lee, George Lynch, Ritchie Sambora, Akira Tagasaki, etc.
But for me there are two guitarists that I really admired and I felt a bit underrated. One is Vito Bratta of White Lion and two is Vivian Campble of Def Leppard (previously DIO, Whitesnake, etc.

I got a chance to watch both them live , Vito Bratta/White Lion in Dallas and Vivian/Def Leppard in KL...Man it was awesome. Too bad Vito is inactive now due to family reasons but I really hope that he will make a comeback . Please go and visit all the abovementioned sites for details. For those who do know them, Please get the old CDs of White Lion (PRIDE) and DIO (Holy Diver, Sacred Heart) then you know what I am talking about. If you got a chance , go and get DVD of DIO early years concert(EHMM , i got one) that you see how exciting Vivian was.
Ok...See you later. cheers.
VITO and Vivian Rules.

No comments: